Thursday, April 18, 2013

Drake Best I Ever Had Official Video HD + Lyrics






I think i get this video, what is trying to mean that a sexy girls bball team Drake is the coach and thats the best team he ever had... so yeah Lyrics Baby you my everything you all i ever wanted. We can do it real big. Bigger then you ever done it. You be up on everything. Other **** aint never on it. I want this forever, i swear i can spend whatever on it. Cause she hold me down everytime i hit her up. When i get right i promise that we gon live it up. She make me beg for it till she give it up. And I say the same thing every single time. I say you da you da the best. You da you da the best. You da you da the best. You da you da the best. You the best i ever had. Best I ever had. Best I ever had. Best I ever had. I say you the *******. Know you got a roommate Call me when its no one there Put the key under the mat And you know Ill be over there (Yup) Ill be over there Shawty, Ill be over there Ill be hitting all the spots that u aint even know was there Ha. And you aint even have to ask twice You can have my heart or we can share it like the last slice Always felt like you was so accustom to the fast life Have a ***** thinking that he met you in a past life Sweat pants, hair tied, chilling with no make up on Thats when your the prettiest I hope that you don take it wrong You dont even trip when friends say you aint bringing Drake along You know that Im working Ill be there soon as I make it home And she a patient in my waiting room Never pay attention to them rumors and ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment