Wednesday, April 10, 2013

3 Outfits! (Neon, Pastel....) + Bloopers






This video was to show how I would wear some of the clothes that I just recently purchased! I incorporated some of the current trends into the looks. If you buy from any shops you are bound to buy something trendy, just remember to make it YOU! :) Follow me on Twitterrrr www.twitter.com OUTFIT #1 Striped Dress (or in my case - I wore it as a shirt) Forever 21 Blue Purse - Guess Baby Pink Jeans - Sirens Blue Gladiator Flats - Sirens Necklace - Forever 21 OUTFIT #2 Royal Blue Dress ( I wore as a shirt ) - Forever 21 LV Purse - Ebay Pastel Green Jeans - American Eagle Orange Peep Toe Pumps - Sirens Necklace - Walmart Sunglasses - Dad bought me in Cuba OUTFIT #3 Bright Pink Dress - Forever 21 Blue/Black Polkadot skirt - Forever 21 Purple Purse - Spring Bright Pink Pumps w/Bow - Sirens Necklace - Sirens( I think? ) Music Credits: Florrie

No comments:

Post a Comment