Friday, April 5, 2013

SUM 41 - What Am I To Say - Drum Cover - Clark Danger -Screaming Bloody Murder - Apathy






Twitter: twitter.com Blog: www.ClarkDanger.com Facebook: www.facebook.com Skype: ClarkDanger Guys I know going to Sum 41 is complete 180˙. This video is meant to be a bonus "thank you" video to all of you guys for your support. Say what you will, but Sum 41 has always been my ALL TIME favorite band since day one. I basically grew up on these guys. I was counting down the minutes till their new album. Steve Jocz is the reason I'm playing drums to this day. Needless to say, this cover means a lot to me! Thought I'd share this with y'all! Thanks guys! Music is able to convey extreme emotions. My goal for each upcoming drum performance, it to instill the SAME emotion(s) / theme of which I take from that particular piece. The theme of this video is "APATHY". Thank you for ALL your support! Huge thanks to: Harry Liang / Michael Calkins for letting me use their gear! MEElectronics: www.meelec.com Positive Side Clothing: www.posiside.com Silverfox Percussion: silverfoxpercussion.com Stay blessed, -Clark Danger All songs used, by Sum 41 is the copyrighted property of it's owner(s)- This video cover is purely for recreation and educational purposes only. No Copyright infringement intended." Original Drummer: Steve Jocz (Stevo 32) Sum 41 What Am I To Say Screaming Bloody Murder Official Video Drum Cover Clark Danger New Album Steve Jocz Deryck Whibley 32 Ways Die Blink 182 Alex Shelnutt What Separates Me From You Aaron Gillespie Matt Greiner A Day To Remember Drums Solo Live 2011 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment