Sunday, April 28, 2013

Baby Clothes Haul & Going Home Outfits!






I just had to show you guys some of the cutesttt things I got for the boys from Target and one of my favorite thrift stores, including their going home outfit! I definitely think I'm going to pack a preemie outfit as well, just in case they're smaller than expected but I found out today that they are already nearly 4 pounds, so they're probably gunna be a good size! =) I'll be doing my 31 week pregnancy vlog tomorrow. Enjoy!
Video Rating: 4 / 5








Here is my suggestion for baby clothing: Premie - DO NOT buy Premie outfits, unless you know that your going to have complications and baby will be born early. Since there is NO way of KNOWING, just send mom or hubby out to get some clothes. Newborn - just get a couple (3-4) outfits and a pack or two of onesies (Carters, Gerber, Gap,etc.) and a set of t-shirts (Gerber). 3 Months and Beyond - these are the sizes to acquire the most of. Your child will most likely wear these sizes the longest. By beyond, I mean 0-3, 3, 3-6, 6, 6-9, 9, 12 months. The clothing featured in this video came from The Gap, Carter's and Amy Coe for Target. It was all purchased by yours truly. Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment