Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Brandon Heath- Give me your Eyes






Awesome new song by Brandon Heath 20 weeks number 1 on Way-FM's top 20 melt down! www.brandonheath.net (c) 2007 Provident Music Group LLC, a unit of Sony Music Group. Give me your eyes for just one second Give me your eyes so I can see Everything that I keep missing Give me your love for humanity Give me your arms for the broken hearted The ones that are far beyond my reach So often we look at the world without really seeing it. We go about our daily life without noticing those around us who may be hurting. But what would happen if we began to really see the people around us? To see their hurt and joy and pain? We would be seeing with Gods eyes. When you begin to look at people the way that God does, you see that we are all hurt, broken, and in need of love. You begin to see the real needs around you. And when you are looking with Gods eyes, you feel compelled to help. You may not be able to help everyone, but you can certainly help someone. You may not have money, but you might have time, stuff, or skills. Ask God to show you the world through his eyes and to teach you how you can begin to help his people. Matthew 25:35-40 For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home. I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me. Then these righteous ones will reply, Lord, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5








Hey! So I love this song, and decided to rewrite the lyrics as a female English version. Hope you like it!! song credit TAE YANG recording & editing ANTHONY NGUYEN Wedding Dress English Female Version Popularized by TAE YANG Lyrics by CHRISTINE NGUYEN I really cant believe that its over But I gotta accept the fact that it is But before youre gone from my life forever Theres something I gotta say So just listen Every time that we would fight Every time you've made me cry Does not compare to all the good times that we had I thought you felt the same, but I, I, I was wrong Next thing I know you're leaving me here all alone Each day I sit and wonder how'd things end so differently Together we were beautiful and we were meant to be But it's time to wake up, and shake off this sweet dream Cause now our stories have new endings Baby every night the tears roll down my face Cause I should be your lady All I want and need is your embrace (Come back to me) When the music plays I'll be walking to a life that's missing you And once the song has reached its last note There's nothing in the world I can do When I'm in my wedding dress When I'm in my wedding dress You're not standing next to me (wedding dress) When I'm in my wedding dress Our memories still haunt me Thoughts of me and you surround me How can it be so easy for you to let me go? I keep replaying all of the things you, you, you said But I have no other choice except to move on like you I can't imagine spending any day ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment