Tuesday, September 4, 2012

WWE SVR 2011: Sum up of Diva CAWS I've Shown So far ☺






Welp, just felt like taking a break from the Pet Peeve video, I think we might actually getting to some people OO..it's all in fun though LoL...anyway, just felt like making this quickie of Divas I've shown so far, now i don't have all of them in the video, cause it'd push past 10 mins or more, and I know ppl on YT don't have that much of an attention spam...Lmao...anyway, they're listed in no particular order, but shown in the video 1)EvA tHe DiVa 2)Alahondra 3)Azai "Japanese Doll" 4)Cali "Baby" 5)Bliss Kaiser 6)Riley Azure 7)Akasha "Da Baddest" 8)Maliyah "X-mas Gal" (Well not as much anymore, cause Addy ain't goin' for it) 9)Addisyn Skinner aka "Addy, leader of the Dime$ Piece$ Divas$ : oh btw, they were all brought over from 2010, except Addisyn and Maliyah And YES I made ALL the Divas in the video :]
Video Rating: 4 / 5








Title: เธอ (Terr) Artist: Continentalz Mixed & Mastered by: Eazy I AM RECORDS เพลงที่สี่ของวง Continentalz หลังเพลง Continentalz, Cream และ A Day ... เพลง "เธอ" เป็นเพลงรักเพลงแรกของวงที่นำเสนอออกมาในช่วงเดือนกุมภา สำหรับเทศกาลวันวาเลนไทน์ สำหรับทั้งคนที่มีและยังไม่มี "เธอ" คนนั้น ... Enjoy "เธอ" by Continentalz! Cover Model: Cristina "Krissi" (Sausage Mansion) Clothing Line by: Parallel Shop Visit: Facebook.com ติดตามผลงานของ Krissi ได้ผ่าน www.youtube.com/KrissiCristina สามารถโหลดเพลง "เธอ" by Continentalz ได้ตามลิ้งค์นี้ครับ: www.4shared.com CONTINENTALZ www.facebook.com/Continentalz เนื้อเพลง: แด่เธอ คนที่ทำให้ฉันได้มีวันที่สดใส อยากจะขอให้เป็นอย่างนี้เรื่อยไป ให้เธอรู้และให้เธอเข้าใจ [GZ] I'd be like, she'd be like ไม่ต้องหยุดเพราะไฟแดง I see the green light ถ้ามันจบไม่ดีเดี๋ยวผมจะ Re-write ให้มันเข้าล็อคจบเหมือนกับบทนิยาย Show you things you never know, Never rolled with a Continentalz boy before She's a Krispy Kreme, I'm a Daddy Dough และเปิดเพลงนี้ให้ดัง On the radio * เมื่อได้พบเธอ โลกช่างสวยงาม Right inside of me, Walking in my mind just like a memory จะไม่ยอมให้เธอไกลห่าง (Oh baby I love you so) ** No matter where tomorrow lies, You got me right here by your side ก็มีแต่เธอคนเดียว ที่ทำให้ฉันได้มีความสุข [GZ] One, Two, just me and you I can call you my boo, You can call me your boo, You can get it on with you know who, I'll Stick with you like super glue, I'll Never break your heart, that's the truth, I'll Hold you tight till the end of time, You Keep in mind ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment