Monday, September 17, 2012

Lanvin Spring Summer 2009 Womenswear Full Show.






Lanvin Spring Summer 2009 Womenswear Full Show.








Here is just a quick hair tutorial that only takes a few minutes to do. Great for days where you are in a hurry to do your hair but you still want to look cute (because who doesn't? =D). This cute knotted side bun is super adorable and would be perfect for school/everyday. I don't know about you guys but where I'm living in right now, I can barely stand a day with my hair down. This hairstyle has a very cute and fun feel. It's kinda messy and looks complicated but it's so easy that you can do it with your eyes closed. I did this hairstyle with mega textured/beachy hair. It was super teased for a runway style up-do hairstyle ouch.... It's a lot easier with clean (or greasy lol) hair but the dryness did make the hairstyle stay put lol. Ps. I didn't dye my hair again (obviously from my roots lol). My dark dye just faded =( My hair doesn't like being dark. Pps. I got my Hello Kitty fashion glasses from Argle Centre Mong Kok. You can actually get them almost everywhere in Hong Kong. I wish they're my real glasses O_O They're so fun! EDIT! I just checked ebay and you can actually find them in all sorts of colours. They cost roughly the same as how much I paid for them in HK. Hope this helps. Just type in 'Hello kitty glasses'. x Ppps. HAPPY NATIONAL WOMANS DAY! Pppps. Oh, almost forgot to mention. Did you notice I show how my hair looks knotted in both sides? I think my side bun always looks best on my right side. You? Time to dance to Roly Poly again (Or lolly polly). My fav ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment