Monday, September 10, 2012

JayFluent - Jupiter Love






A bootleg video we shot lol Song download www.datpiff.com subscribe to my new music channel... www.youtube.com thanks "Jupiter Love" Young Flip(JayFluent) Prod. By Ayesvizzy Oh how I love Oh how I love Oh how I love Jay Flu ENT [Chorus] I think it's time to take a trip to the bed Where nobody's talking and I'm loving what she said Don't you be afraid to, Let me elevate you Welcome you to super Duper Jupiter love Oh how I love I think it's time to take a trip to the bed Where nobody's talking and I'm loving what she said Don't you be afraid to, Let me elevate you Welcome you to super Duper Jupiter love [Verse] If I'm not with you then I'm out of place, Probably cause our love is from out of space Love the pace, we movin, makes my heart race Make my heart beat, yea like really fast Your smile is brighter than a thousand stars Cause your beauty crosses galaxies Majesty. my queen. You my perfect art I'm just glad that I found it Cause baby girl you're astounding No sound in space, but I'm loving the way its sounding We so high we don't ever need to land it Love is a planet and we orbit around it And I'm lost in space, love, and time And it's not just your beauty Cause I been I been lost in your mind [Chorus] Oh how I love I think it's time to take a trip to the bed Where nobody's talking and I'm loving what she said Don't you be afraid to, Let me elevate you Welcome you to super Duper Jupiter love Oh how I love I think it's time to take a trip to the bed Where nobody's ...

No comments:

Post a Comment