Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hamish Owns' Flamethrower Montage: COD WAW






Created by Hamish I would like to reassure everyone that although I'm very efficient with the flame-thrower I am not actually German, Sorry to any German viewers, doubt I have any after reading this. Only recently ranked up to 65, I never really played much WAW as you might be able to tell, and I'm realizing that MW2 isn't all it's cracked up to be. Thanks, Hamish Note, although the game-play is by me the account is "Adolf Hitler" but I assure you it's me playing who else would use tossback and flak jacket.
Video Rating: 4 / 5








A fresh-faced native of Southampton, England, R&B sensation Craig David was just 19 years old when "Fill Me In" shot straight to number one in summer 2000.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment