Tuesday, September 11, 2012

[ENG SUB] MBLAQ's Sesame Player Ep 9 Part 1 (1/3)






It improved... right? :)
Video Rating: 4 / 5








www.youtube.com no smiley faces No copyright infringement intended. No Bad Comments. [The-Dream] Girl I'm in love with you baby. And I want you to know. That I'm hooked on your body. And I'm trying to be your's [DJ Khaled] Radio killa [Ludacris] Now she the definition of fine But I told her that her body looks better with mine (x2) [Fabolous] I like the way she rock, her hips Them rockin hips Told her we can take off like rocket ships Straight jacket jeans, you look crazy in 'em The way you rockin that, I thought they was Jay-Z denim Let me drop a jewel on ya, put a roc in air Can I call you nana cos you got that rockin' chair It go back, and forth - then forth and back When I'm on Patron, or off the yak Can't get off the fact I'm off my Mac Goldie probably wouldn't, but I would trick off a that And I'm sick with the money, I can cough a stack I can sneeze some g's so baby let's roll She rockin' that thang like The way you rockin' that up in this club. I swear you gon' make a ***** fall in love She rockin' that thang like The way you rockin' that up in this club There's nothing I can say She rockin' that thang like The way you rockin' that up in this club. I swear you gon' make a ***** fall in love She rockin' that thang like The way you rockin' that up in this club There's nothing I can say She rockin' that thang like [Juelz Santana] Whoa, whoa Look how shawty roll, roll She rockin' that thang I'm like look at shawty go, go She rockin' to the beat, she rockin' it for me ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment