Sunday, September 23, 2012

Craft Store Haul! ((Plus, Clothes && New Polymer Clay Creations!))






JoAnn Fabrics, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Glitter, Old Navy, Express, Macy's, and then the clay creations. (: Add me on INSTAGRAM at HopeGlimmers ((Other accounts : SarahLynnFashion && SarahLynnTea )) SNAIL MAIL ME at my PO Box. Sarah Takacs PO Box 12239 Toledo, OH 43612 Facebook Fan Page: www.facebook.com Twitter: Twitter.com Etsy Shop: www.etsy.com Ask me anything on Formspring. www.formspring.me DailyBooth: dailybooth.com Pretty pictures && creative quotes on Tumblr. heysarahlynn.tumblr.com Comment. Subscribe. Stay Tuned. ♥
Video Rating: 4 / 5








Back To School: Clothing Haul! 2012 ♡
AYO WADDUP~ Now go roll like a buffalo! and open this baby up!! WHAT? WHAT IS THIS? Katherine actually uploaded 2 videos in 1 day??? WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO???!!!! LOL :) I hope you guys enjoy the haul! I'm soo excited YUP YUP! I'm going to probably do a vlog about my "butt" *cough* hip *cough* shot LOL funny story! I went shopping like ALL day long but only ended up buying like 2-3 things in KS city LOL~ That was sad! OMG I also met subbies! Come up to me if you see me alone~ lol a girl came up to me when my parents was there and she was like spazzing out and my parents were just like... awkward XD Anyways~ I love you guys and I hope you enjoyed it! OMG OMG AND AND There was this HUGE Thunderstorm when I filmed it which was like this morning XD AND AND The thunderstorm is still going strong wahh~~~ OKAY OKAY I'll have to link the Abercombie stuff... TOP(like a tanktop~~) : bit.ly SHOES~ : bit.ly (similar I can't find the polka dots) ♡Katherine xoxo ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀ For business inquiries ONLY, like company sponsors or reviews, please feel free to email me at: beautyxflowerz@gmail.com ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment