Thursday, September 20, 2012

That's What She Said. -July 30 2012 I naturesknockoutTV






Last Vlog Husband TAG bloopers: www.youtube.com Hubby tag: www.youtube.com FIRST channel: youtube.com chirp chirp lets tweeeet! twitter.com Hi! I'm Tiff. a t-ball momma, who scrapes crusty cheerios off the floor all day& dreams of driving a mini van... I have a HOT husband who all the ladies love to watch for their daily dose of eye candy... come along and enjoy our CRAZY, fun, RANDOM, happy, sad, choatic vlogs! PS- Check out my first channel & thanks for stoppin by!! :) youtube.com Moms channel! youtube.com although I am passionate about natural/organic health & beauty..please know, Im not a doctor, if you need medical advice for ANY reason, seek you doctor! IKEA furniture, IKEA food, breakfast, british flag, london clothing, patriotic british clothing, baby legs, husband tag, boyfriend tag, how I met my husband, proposal story, falling in love, dating, questions, TAG, cloth daipers, cloth wipes, natural blogging, organic makeup, reading labels, toxic ingredients, natural living, organic lifestyle, toxic makeup ingredients, auto immune disease, rheumatoid arthritis, happy family, healthy, naturesknockoutTV, naturesknockout, channing
Video Rating: 4 / 5








Best of E Trade Baby - Funniest ad ever!!!
Rocking E trade baby - 4 in 1
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment