Wednesday, September 5, 2012

KANYE WEST - Drive Slow






Kanye West featuring Paul Wall, GLC, and TI in the song Drive Slow from the Late Registration Album Lyrics Below! [Kanye West] My homie Mali used to stay, 79th and May One of my best friends from back in the day Down the street from Calumet, a school full of stones He nicknamed me K-Rock so they'll leave me alone Bulls jacket with his hat broke way off And walked around the mall with his radio face off Plus he had the spinner from his Daytons in his hand, keys in his hand Reason again to let you know he's the man Back when we rocked Alieses, he had dreams of Caprices Drove by the teachers, even more by polices How he get the cash the day his father passed away Left him with a lil somethin, 16 he was stuntin' 'Al B. Sure' nigga with the hair all wavy Hit Lakeshore, girls go all crazy Hit the freeway, go at least bout 80 Boned so much that summer, even had him a baby See back back then then if you had a car You was the Chi-Town version of Baby And I was just a virgin, a baby One of the reasons I looked up to him crazy I used to love play my demo tape when the system yanked Felt like I was almost signed when the shit got cranked We'll take a Saturday and just circle the mall They had they Lincoln's and Aurora's, we was hurtin 'em all With the girls alot of flirtin' involved but dog.. Fuck all that flirtin', I'm tryin' to get in some drawers, so Put me on with these hoes homie He told me, 'Don't rush to get grown, drive slow homie' [Chorus: Kanye West] Drive slow, homie ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5








Card Tutorial - Circular Acetate Window card
A tutorial on how to create a tall, slim card with circular acetate windows. This is predominantly using the coluzzle cutting system, but you can use any circle cutting system you have to hand. This is quite a labour-intensive card, but it's something a little different for a special occasion. Please rate & subscribe, and head over to my blog at www.whimsical-wendy.blogspot.com for more projects and tutorials! Thanks for watching ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment