Sunday, September 2, 2012

Cute Puppy






Hey beautiful dimsums, More footage of Chubbi. She is now 4 months old. She's a bit bigger and A LOT FLUFFIER. She is still teething. I see more teeth now tehehee... She loves eating cooked celery. She is scared of the vacumn cleaner. She still LOVES her naps Makes me smile everyday. Hope she can make you smile. Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com Subscribe to my Vlog channel: www.youtube.com Bubzbeauty Official Website: www.bubzbeauty.com Shop the Bubbi Clothing Line bubbi.bubzbeauty.com Connect with me at the Bubzbeauty Fanpage where I chill n catch up with you guys ^^ http








How to Make Baby Pants from a Tshirt
This is a three minute tutorial on making baby or toddler pants out of a tshirt. Sewing machine required.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment