Monday, September 3, 2012

Basically Babies Video 2012






Basically Babies Video 2012
Enjoy this brief introduction to the work of Basically Babies (www.basicallybabies.org). Basically Babies is a registered charity that works to provide for the basic outfitting needs of newborn babies born to families in extreme need in the greater Edmonton area. We offer the gift of a complete first year's wardrobe for these infants in the form of a beautiful color-coordinated basket filled with clothing, outerwear, blankets, toys, storybooks, sleepers, undershirts, footwear and other baby essentials. We call these packaged gifts "layettes".
Video Rating: 0 / 5








Ciara and Justin Timberlake - Love Sex Magic (OFFICIAL VIDEO) HQ
crystalbooo.blogspot.co.uk Ciara and Justin Timberlake`s brand new Music Video "Love Sex Magic" from the album Fantasy Ride. Lyrics:- (Verse 1) Your touch is so magic to me The strangest things can happen The way that you react to me I wanna do something you cant imagine Imagine if there was a million mes talking sexy to you like that You think you can handle, boy If I give you my squeeze and I need you to push it right back (Verse Break) Baby, show me, show me Whats your favorite trick that you wanna use on me And Ill volunteer And Ill be flowing and going Till clothing disappears, aint nothing but shoes on me Oh, baby (Chorus) All night, show it, just you and the crowd Doing tricks you never seen And I bet that I can make you believe In love and sex and magic So let me drive my body around you I bet you know what I mean Cause you know that I can make you believe In love and sex and magic (Verse 2) Everything aint what it seems I wave my hands and I got you And you feel so fly assisting me But now its my turn to watch you I aint gonna stop you if you wanna crowd my neck Talk sexy to me like that Just do what I taught you, girl When I give you my heat and I need you to push it right back (Verse Break) (Chorus) (Bridge) Oh, this is the part where we fall in love Oh, lets slow it down so we fall in love But dont stop what youre doing to me (Chorus [2x])

No comments:

Post a Comment