Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Ryan Leslie - "Ups & Downs" (Live in LA)






Real rap. Like me on facebook: www.facebook.com Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com UPS & DOWNS (R. Leslie) VERSE 1 I wish I could change the minds that decided That I shouldn't be knighted as a modern day Prince It only makes sense, playing every instrument All the money I spent - doing shows with the band Everybody was saying that I Should have kept the show money put it in my pocket But I wanted to show you the way I really rock it That real music, that real emotion Them 80's synths - that Billy Ocean There'll be sad songs, maybe they make you cry Maybe they give you a reason why you should date a guy Or maybe a reason why you should break it off Or maybe the moment when you should take it off Girl, girl - I'll do it, I'll do it That kissing, that French, I'm fluent, I'm fluent I got your mind open on that music, that music Lovin' the way you movin' when we doin' what we doin' now! HOOK Up, down, round and round I can work your body thru all your ups & downs I'll show you how We can make it last thru all our ups & downs Yea - you don't even know I'ma make your body feel all those ups & downs Good, good, baby 'Cause ain't no way to get around ups & downs VERSE 2 Late nights, no sleep If I ain't on my hustle then I won't eat Dreamin' big, just wanna live good Do it for the homies in my old hood Music banging thru the windows they ain't call the cops Showed up at the Virgin when my album dropped I do it for my Sister, for my Mom and Pop I used to be homeless behind a ...








Eco friendly Woven paper messenger bag Use up old newspapers or magazines

No comments:

Post a Comment