Sunday, July 28, 2013

Japanese Massage? ^__^






It's been 2 months!!! I missed you guys!! Bet you guys miss my low quality videos XD... or not. Yeah seriously lol I will start using my camcorder. Truth is- I just been having a super brain fart... Struggled to even write =/ never mind film. Hope you guys don't mind aiyooo. Another random & stupid video =D I am still in Hong Kong. Have been here for a year now. I have learnt so much in this amazing place. FYI, This video is just for jokes as usual. Don't take it too seriously. I was exaggerating scenarios as usual. I love Hong Kong very much. Great food, great fashion and great people. However, ppl in my block should be nicer =( I actually did a dance vid to GEE a year ago- you can check it out here: www.facebook.com Because I have been gone for 2 months. I will have a new video up a week later to make up for it ^.^ Teheee. It's all about Baby Bubz. PS. recognise a scene from Future coPS? bwahahaha Classic movie. I watched it again recently on YT. Jingles from www.hibou-music.com. Amusement (a) by F.Visconte After the Rainbow by Y.Bourdin - P Brejean Offensive Guitars by T. Noritop D.Finot In the soft clouds (a) by G. Gesina Have a wonderful weekend. Stay safe & warm! Subscribe to my comedy channel: www.youtube.com Subscribe to my VLOG channel: www.youtube.com Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com Bubzbeauty Official Website: www.bubzbeauty.com Shop the Bubbi Clothing Line bubbi.bubzbeauty.com Connect with me at the Bubzbeauty Fanpage where I chill n catch up with you ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment