Sunday, July 28, 2013

Chinese History Parody






YO! It's been a while...a few months..yeah... But I'm back with a new Bubbiosity video for you guys. I always get brain farts. Here's a little video for now anyways. Why do my videos just get weirder and weirder? Decided to do something different other than my usual skits. Get in touch with MY CULTURE! Chinese history baby (although not very accurate). This is probably funnier if you know cantonese or have watched dynasty dramas before haha... Yeah......... I've been watching a lot of chinese documentaries lately. And by documentaries, I meant TVB. I got a traditional costume just for this video! Totally propped up this time. Only wore it once. Feels like a waste. Maybe I should walk my dogs whilst wearing this baby... at night. Scare some people in my street. Thank you to my favourite boys Tim & Eric (aka Fuk Ho Oppa) for helping out in this video. Especially thanks to Tim, I know you suffered a lot for this (and previous) video. LOLOL. So much abuse! This is just another video for fun. Please don't take it too seriously. Until next time, Bubz xx _____________________________ Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com Subscribe to my Vlog channel: www.youtube.com Shop the Bubbi Makeup Brushes & Clothing Line: www.shopbubbi.com Connect with me at the Bubzbeauty Fanpage where I chill n catch up with you guys ^^ http
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment