Saturday, July 20, 2013

Easy crochet Bolero All Sizes child to Adult






In this video tutorial I will teach you how to make this gorgeous bolero / shrug. It can be sized for children all the way up to adult. You measure yourself to get a custom fit. Don't be afraid this is easy and looks great. Perfect for chilly evenings. You choose your yarn type and hook size. I used a medium weight yorsted yarn but found that this may be a little too thick. I suggest you use a lighter weight yarn or even perhaps some thick crochet thread. I used a J size hook, if you use a thread or thin yarn switch to a size H (5mm) hook. I added extra rows, but you can stop when it reaches your desired size. I was trying to hide my rear end..oh well..... Happy crocheting








Take It Off- Lloyd Feat. Nicki Minaj && J.Holiday W/ Lyrics In Description
them girls like them bad boys them girls like them bad boys i heard them girls like them bad boys (its like) shhhh... be quiet cuz ur body talks louder when ur silent gotcha eyes sayin yess ur mouth sayin more girl u like what i do? come here let me guide you oohhh so take it off... yeaahhh now take it off... oooohhooohhhh we taking off...yeeaauuhhh girl im about to break you off...yeaahh lloyd- first things first i wanna see you take them clothes off second, imma get it, got it, good tear your clothes off. tappin' on ur shoulder round three when it goes down you ain't gotta say a word, zip it up ill zip you down quarter past one, bout to take her to the hide out take her to the bed goin' deep like a wide out we about to ride out, imma bring the fight out... lloyd mayweather girl imma put ur lights out (its like) shhhh... be quiet cuz ur body talks louder when your silent gotcha eyes sayin yess ur mouth sayin more girl u like what i do? come here let me guide you... oohhh so take it off... yeaahhh now take it off... oooohhooohhhh we takin off...yeeaauuhhh girl im about to break you off...yeaahh j holiday- come and hit that door lock let me massage your spot lose ur dress, want me to stop? no. stop? nooo listen shawty shut up sit back and let me do my thing im.. guna touch ya... im guna make u screammm ima let u have it let me be yo habit say go, go, go, go get it sign my name all on that thing girl dont style away lets fly away sincerely this is Holiday (its like)shhhh be ...

No comments:

Post a Comment