Thursday, July 11, 2013

How to Breakdance | "Footwork" (2 & 3 Step)






In this tutorial i teach some fundamental footwork steps-The 2 & 3 Step. Very easy to learn so follow along and enjoy the lesson. This is one of the many tutorial to come from THE BBOY DOCUMENTS. Subscribe now to stay updated on power move, freezes, interviews, flow, & footwork tutorials. Email: RemedyFF@yahoo.com or Bboydocuments@gmail.com How to Windmill Tutorial (Basic) by Bboy Remedy: www.youtube.com Beatrockers/Flexible Flave Bboy Remedy Bboy Remedy Powermoves and Tricks Trailer www.youtube.com








My love for you is like a angel flyin' thru the sky like a bird in the winter, and your love for me is so deep, and sorta like a black rose cracking the cement My love for you lives on like the memory of Aaliyah singin' a last song and your love for me will never die like a black child struggling the ghetto to survive My heart goes out to the beautiful woman that raised me 20 years after the Watts Riot, early 80's pops on drugs, moms couldn't take me in had a daughter already, said she was to young to feed another baby and shit got crazy, then 2 years came went baby's just growing away, we can't even pay the rent no hot water, i reminisce, tears runnin' down my face as i hold my daughter you spent years by the fire place, i was in the garden every Sunday at the church bible study at the carters, i was hard head back then i was selling crack when your hard earned money paid for basketball practice always at the game on time, yelling at the coaches wondering why your baby boy's sitting on the pon' even thou life gets hard sometimes, i keep my head up and i can make the sun shine in just one rhyme walk with me. My love for you is like a angel flyin' thru the sky like a bird in the winter, and your love for me is so deep, and sorta like a black rose cracking the cement My love for you lives on like the memory of Aaliyah singin' a last song and your love for me will never die like a black child struggling the ghetto to survive And now the lanes at the 57 Lincoln Continental ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment