Tuesday, January 1, 2013

MC Tarquinius - Jack Wills






OFFICIAL YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com MC Tarquinius and DJ Horatio return to pay homage to the greatest clothing brand on earth - Jack Wills. FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com LYRICS: So you're heading out to uni, but you can't look whack, Let me introduce you to my friend, his name is Jack Not Jack Daniels with his whisky, Or Jack Frost with his chills, But that suave mother fucker, that's my boy Jack Wills Welcome to the house that Jack built, Won't you please step inside Change your look so much They'll call you Jekyll and Hyde. Jack Wills took the preppy look and gave it a price, Now we're rocking stripey blazers, neon pink deck shoes (NICE!) Or a trendy pair of loafers or a slick ruggah shirt, A superstylish raincoat or a floral print skirt Jack Wills got you covered, from your tip to your toe If you wanna hit the lake, take your boat for a row, Or just kick it with your homies sipping vintage Bordeaux Jack Wills is the name that you all will soon know To the little baby freshers all the way up to professors, No there aint nothing that's fresher than a dresser filled with lesser Than the latest looks from Jacky so just do yourself a favour, Pick your colour, pick your flavour and just cave into the pressure Hit the road Jack, But come back soon Don't leave us hanging too long, Sucking on our silver spoons Now Jack you be a'nimble, and Jack you be quick Tell me Jack does this pink top Make me look like a dick? (Oh) Jack you are so stylish Jack ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5








HERE IT IS GUYS!!! I'd like to thank Syd for the amazing intro! She did an awesome job! You guys should thank her for making it...just a suggestion lol So this one begins RIGHT where we left off!! no time has passed!...just thought you'd guys like to know that :D News: Well Kris was caught wearing Rob's Shirt once again...and if it isnt his shirt then they must shop in the same clothing stores! lol New Moon release parties are tomorrow!! So whos going?!! I Am! lol Okay thats all i got! lol Prom Night News: Join the 'Prom Night Fans' Group! Heres the Link:" www.youtube.com Prom Night (the 1st one) may be published! im thinking it is but i can not sign the contract until April 25th...my bday! i'll turn 18!....omg im sooo old! lol jk I still dont know what im going to name it so if you have any sugestion dont be shy! lol i;d love to hear your ideas! :D Well my sister had her baby March 16th! Her name is Bailey Isabella Donald! You guys probably know where she got Isabella from lol...shes a twilight fan too...and when that little girl gets old enough i'll make her read Twilight! lol I dont know when i'll be able to update because my life is a bit hectic at the moment. I have to take care of the house, my little nephew, school...its just too much for me...i hardly have time to get on the internet anymore...i just sooooo tired and frustrated all the time now :( but dont worry in a few weeks im hoping things will go back to normal :) Song: Crawl (Carry me Through) - Superchick ...

No comments:

Post a Comment