Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Obnoxiously huge April haul, part 1!






Obnoxiously huge April haul, part 1!
OMFG, I managed to go through all of this in 20 minutes! Go me! So, first of all, let me say that getting this much stuff in a month is an anomally for me. Several factors contributed to this huge mess o' stuff: it was my birthday (I'm 22 now!), the weather finally got nice, my friends and I have nothing to do on Thursday afternoons, my apartment was paid off by February, and I've done a ton of swapping. Secondly, I am graduating from my undergraduate college next week (eek!) and moving out of my apartment on the same day (although I'll be coming back up later in the month to clean and take the rest of my stuff home). I'll also be traveling to two different graduate schools and attending a conference in Hawaii throughout May and June. Please bear with me if I'm gone for extended periods of time! Lastly, I have one more order that I will be placing this coming Friday at TKBTrading.com (I do CPs for a lovely lady in Australia, and I figured I should pick up a few things to make the shipping costs worthwhile). As soon as my butt is back in my parents' house post-graduation, I'm starting Project 10 Pan. (My video about that is here: www.youtube.com Wish me luck! If you want me to review anything, please leave me a comment and I'll get on that as soon as possible. Oh, and the gifts I didn't get to mention? I'm wearing a tank top my friends Claire and Nick got me; they also got me a skull Snuggie and a cute orange tote bag I use to hold my hauls. Nicole got me a wine holder and ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment