Thursday, January 31, 2013

Domo hates the leash






Domo hates the leash
Hey everybody!! Domo got his first walkies! *sort of* I was so excited for this day! Chubbi was SO crazy the first time she got walked. Was crawling like a spider and sooo jumpy. It was hilarious and I expected the same from Domo but the poor baby was so afraid!!!!! He seems happier to be indoors. He hated his leash. He didn't like being outside and just wanted to be picked up like a baby. So we gave him more time to adapt to his leash. Now he's a bit happier =) Hopefully he will ease up and enjoy getting walked in the future. I vlogged the experience anyways to share with you guys! Hopefully when we get him a harness, he be happier. Chubbi hated her harness back then. It makes more sense though because it's less straining for them. Cute huh? until the end =_= HORNY DOG!!! _____________________________ Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com Subscribe to my Vlog channel: www.youtube.com Shop the Bubbi Makeup Brushes & Clothing Line: www.shopbubbi.com Connect with me at the Bubzbeauty Fanpage where I chill n catch up with you guys ^^ http Much love, Bubz xx
Video Rating: 4 / 5








Justin Bieber! He's gonna rock your body...if he's not grounded. See Behind the Scenes HERE! www.youtube.com Subscribe! www.youtube.com Get the "Sleep on You" T-Shirt! thekeyofawesome.spreadshirt.com or thekeyofawesome.spreadshirt.com He stole our Bowling Alley music video idea, but we still love him. Subscribe above for a new music parody every week! Written by Mark Douglas Directed by Tom Small Lyrics: Allright lets do this yall Im adorable (so precious) Im a tween sensation (girl screams) People think its cute when Im in adult situations. Im gonna rock your body. Girl you know I aint playing. Someone wrote this song for me so Im not sure what Im saying. Ive seen many different girls and seen their second bases But youre nothing like those girls. You dont have zits or braces Im so glad its finally you and me and we are all alone Except my dad whos over therecause hes the chaperone. I wont try to pressure you, cus Im willing to wait, And I wont try to touch your boobies on the first date. Ill take you out to Chuck E Cheese and then a Pixar movie, And then maybe later you could just let me see your boobies. Zero times one equals none. Me plus you equals fun. Kittens, and puppies, and chubby cheeks. Is my cuteness starting to make you weak? I am adorable (so freaking cute) you cant resist my advances. Ive got Carol Brady hair and I know all of Ushers dances. Lets go to my dads car, and make the windows steam. I really hope that sounded cool cus I dont know what it means ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment