Sunday, January 6, 2013

Destiny's Child - Cater 2 U (Official Music Video HD)






© Sony Music Entertainment {No copyright infringement intended} Beyonce: Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooooh ooh Baby I see you workin hard I wanna let you know I'm proud Let you know that I admire what you do don;t know if I need to reasure you, My life would be purposeless without you If I want it (got it) when I ask you (you provide it) you inspire me to be better, you challenge me for the better Sit back and let me pour out my love letter Let me help you Take off your shoes Untie your shoestrings Take off your cufflinks (yeah) Do ya wanna eat boo (yeah) Let me feed you Let me run your bathwater Whatever you desire...i'll supply ya Sing you a song, turn my game on I'll brush your hair... put your du-rag on You want a foot rub (yeah) You want a manicure Baby I'm yours I wanna cater 2 u boy CHORUS: Let me cater 2 you Cause baby this is your day Do anything for my man Baby you blow me away I got your slippers, your dinner, your dessert And so much more Anything you want Let me cater 2 u Inspire me from the heart Can't nothing tear us apart You're all I want in a man I put my life in your hands I got your slippers, Your dinner, Your dessert and so much more anything you want I want to cater to u KELLY: Baby I'm happy your home Let me hold you in my arms I just want to take the stress away from you Makin sure that i'm doin my part (oh) Boy is there something you need me to do (oh) If you want it (i got it) Say the word (i will try it) I know whatever I'm not fulfilling another woman is ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5








Childish Gambino - Backpackers Childish Gambino - Backpackers Childish Gambino - Backpackers Childish Gambino - Backpackers Childish Gambino - Backpackers LYRICS: [Verse 1] Alright it's Childish baby Mr. Talk-about-his-dick-again Nerdy ass black kid Yeah whatever man I'm sick of him That well spoken token Who ain't been heard The only white rapper who's allowed to say the n-word I buy a bunch of 'em and put it on my black card Now I got some street cred Use it 'til it's maxed out I got a girl on my arm dude, show respect Something crazy, an Asian, Virginia Tech She too fine I do dimes If not that, I'm walking out with 2 fives Change my ID for the cops, it's not enough yet Black male in short shorts, I'm double suspect Ballin' since '83 Half of 'em say gay Maybe that's the reason I like Lady What-baby's-say I'm a problem I'm lame as fuck homie But I rap like these niggas ain't got shit on me Fuck the cool kids Not Chuck Inglish, but people who think That hatin on me makes them distinguished Like, "What is this nigga doin rap is for real blacks I hate that fucking faggot man he think that we feel that" Or "I wrote on rape culture my junior year at Brown So I'm allowed To say what all his raps are about" You better shut your mouth Before I fuck it You really hate my lyrics? Or Kid Cudi's? Nigga [Hook] Runnin this thang Money insane Busy getting brain like Krang What, what's my name in the woods got these niggas usin' Mapquest Man, fuck a backpacker [Verse 2] Nigga's with OCD ...

No comments:

Post a Comment