Sunday, January 20, 2013

Asking Alexandria - Not The American Average






Get The ASKING ALEXANDRIA 15 Minute Short-Film "Through Sin + Self-Destruction" now on iTunes! This is a music video trilogy of "Reckless & Relentless" "To The Stage" and "Dear Insanity" US: itunes.apple.com CA: itunes.apple.com UK: itunes.apple.com Lyrics: 1, 2, 3, 4! (All the things that she said, was it all in my head?) Come on, baby, Keep it down. Honey, hush your lips. Clothes trailing From the backdoor To the bedroom And I don't even know your name. Give me all you've got. Make this night worth my time, Make this worth my time (oh!) What I would give to live this night again! I knew when I first saw you, You'd fuck like a whore! You'd fuck like a whore! Hope they hear you scream for more! (yeah!) Your thighs were made for cheeks to graze. My lips, your poison, They bring you to your knees. [x2] Ah, come on! Girl, get down, It's almost over! Take it all the way! Oh! You stupid fucking whore! And after all of all my dreaming being only you, You're standing there, baby, oh, The things that I could do! Back to the wall with a drink in my hand! Back it up, baby, ride, ride, ride! One step too late And I never told you That I can't take Another disappointment. Breathing and grasping all leads to another messy ending. Breathing and grasping all leads to another messy ending. Ten inch! With your back against the wall! With your face buried in the pillow! I see you cold! I feel you heartless! Bitch! You stupid fucking bitch! You stupid fucking bitch! Fucking bitch.








Lex Luger & Southside smoke1 with the viewers and show what a typical day in Atlanta looks like. Appearances from Waka Flocka, Gucci Mane, Wale, Slim Dunkin, Ice Burgandy, Sonny Digital, FatBoi & more. a Blaqstar Blaqstar91 DC1135 Da Company 1135 Fat Trel Boosa DC Wale Meek How to How do I tips tricks Mill Maybach music rick ross God forgives hype williams michael jackson michael jordan nba nfl best ever top 10 5 3 NDK Clothing Dom Kennedy Casey Veggies Charlie bit me Charlie bit me baby my finger bite cute babies funny boys Harry laughing Laugh most viewed Justin Bieber Island Def Jam Pop Jennifer Lopez On The Floor Pop Pitbull American Idol JLo Nicki Minaj Super Bass Cash Money Records/Universal Records Rap/Hip-Hop LMFAO Party Rock Anthem Pop Shots video goonrock Lauren Bennett Redfoo SkyBlu new cookies kid Justin & Jake viral video viral Snoop Dogg Wiz Khalifa Young Wild and Free Bruno Mars Wiz Khalifa Black and Yellow Official Music Video Taylor Gang kush orange juice Wiz Khalifa Taylor Gang bill paladino taylor gang atlantic records "Rap Music" freestyle fight girls fight fight fight fight fight dc Rick Ross yella diamonds rich forever dope mmg maybach music dre films jon j. ricky rozay official video hip-hop rap birdman rap Rick Ross feat Drake French Montana Stay Schemin [OFFICIAL VIDEO] rich forever Drake (entertainer) Rapping Cent Video West Kanye Hannah Kanye West Wayne Eminem Jay Hannah Montana Lil Wayne Film Miley Cyrus Lupe Chris Brown Remix lil wayne ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment