Thursday, January 24, 2013

18 month old Edward, getting dressed and playing






I haven't uploaded a video in so long because I don't have a camera. Well! I have one now and when I have the time I plan to make more vidoes focusing on Montessori. I honestly haven't been doing that much Montessori Lately, but hope to get more into it. This is an old video, Edward is 3 now, but I thought you all might enjoy this video. It's showing the not so Montessori side to our house, messy, real life, just hanging out and having fun. Also I love Edward clothes in this video, he's wearing a long sleeve pajama top with a giraffe under a vintage collared red shirt and then a cloth diaper with lovely wool pants over them, topped off with his lion slippers. SO CUTE IT HURTS! More Montessori Coming SOON!
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment