Saturday, November 24, 2012

Tech N9ne Feat. Hopsin & BOB - Am IA Psycho (All 6's and 7's)






[Intro] I see you looking at me Looking at me, so I ask [Hook] Am I a psycho? Am I a psycho? Yeah I'm a psycho, I guess I'm a psycho [Verse 1: Tech] You're crazy, I like you, but you're crazy, my tours paid me So I used that dough to allure ladies to manure bathe me Never that; my minds for sure shady Pure Hades, Rev X Steady couldn't endure to save me Why did I let this stripper burn me on my arm with a cigarette In the same spot 10 times in a row when I feel that burn I palm the clitoris I'ma get her wet, sorry to get carried away, I feel stupid cause I ain't did her yet Maybe she never let a fine nigga stare at her breasts, and get vexed, so N9NE bit her neck Open! I try to contain it but that bang thang's soakin' Alter ego say why you let them gang bang folk in Strange Lane hopin' I can maintain coping But ain't nobody talkin when the insane mane spoken I like fire on my skin, blood on my draws From up on her walls, I'm suffering, I'm stuck in her claws Stuffed in her jaws, huffin' and puffin' hollerin' I'm a dog, afterwards I like really hot scalding water on my balls [Hook] [Verse 2: Hopsin] Mom? Dad? I'm no longer the boy you're used to seeing I've changed a lot, plus I've grown to hate every human being My mood swings have now turned my dreams into gruesome scenes Now I'm doing things I don't normally do When illusions seem to be the only pleasures I can gain Heck, if I was sane I would have put down the mic and said fuck it I'll never rise to fame But with the ...

No comments:

Post a Comment