Thursday, November 15, 2012

HAIR: Quick Simple Hairdos for School






HAIR: Quick Simple Hairdos for School
fashion online clothing store that sells Taiwan branded clothing ^__^ Thank you~ shopyumart.weebly.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Nothing unique or special, just sharing the hairdos I do for school when I'm short on time. I spend about a min. on my hair as I try to get as much sleep as I can, sleep is goood C= Sorry that its just noobie hairstyles but its fast to do and I am noob at hair =| I don't even curl/straighten my hair lol, I really should invest in hairtools.. I wonder what I would look like with curly hair xD ---------------------------------------- Music: Only Human - K ~ from 1L of Tears MV: www.youtube.com 1L of Tears is a very very sad and touching Japanese drama, I cried like a baby lol~ totally recommended!
Video Rating: 0 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment