Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Crochet Geek - Large Wheel Stitch - Catherine's Wheel - Harlequin - Crochet Blanket






Catherine Wheel Written Instructions crochet-mania.blogspot.com Teaching the world to crochet, one stitch at a time. Free crochet lessons and video tutorials for beginner crocheters. More from Crochet Geek on YouTube: www.youtube.com www.youtube.com Blogger - www.crochet-mania.blogspot.com Subscribe - www.youtube.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5








Baby make your move Step across the line Touch me one more time Come on dare me [x7] make your move, cross the line [x6] Baby make your move Step across the line Touch me one more time Come on dare me [x3] (Musical Gap) Baby make your move Step across the line Touch me one more time Come on dare me
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment