Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Heart Cut-Out for a Dress (Sewing Tutorial)






Visit my blog: addie-marie.com My shop: mateycouture.etsy.com Twitter: addiemarieh The narrating suuuucks, I know. My computer hates me & decided to only record about half the time, so I kept redoing it & by the time these made the final cut I kind of didn't care what I sounded like. Sorry. If you can't understand me, lemme know & I'll add a note. Pattern recommendations! I made my own pattern, but here are a few that will probably work: www.simplicity.com www.simplicity.com www.simplicity.com In all of these, you'd need to either put the zipper in the side, or move it to below the heart. Just make sure your pattern calls for facings instead of a lining; that's the most important part. & this needn't be just for a dress! You can add it to a shirt or jacket... I think it'd make for a pretty sweet detail on a blazer. Leave questions & comments & love! xoxo Addie

No comments:

Post a Comment