Friday, November 16, 2012

Led Zeppelin - Rock n' Roll (Live at MSG, 1973) HD






This tour took place shortly after the release of Led Zeppelin's fifth album, Houses of the Holy, which topped the charts. Prior to its commencement, Led Zeppelin's manager Peter Grant also hired PR consultant Danny Goldberg to further promote the tour, and booked a number of large stadium venues. As a result, this tour broke box office records across America. On May 5 at Tampa Stadium, Florida, they played to 56800 fans (breaking the record set by The Beatles at Shea Stadium in 1965), and grossed 9000. In total, this tour grossed over 00000. On-stage, Led Zeppelin's shows were developed further from those performed on previous tours, with the introduction of dry ice, laser effects, backdrop mirrors, hanging mirror balls and Catherine wheel pyrotechnics.[1][5] Their dress attire also took on a more flamboyant nature, evidenced in particular by guitarist Jimmy Page's hummingbird jacket and John Paul Jones' Spanish matador jacket.[1] This increase in on-stage theatricality was later referred to by Page during an interview he gave to rock journalist Mick Wall: Originally, we saw the whole essence of our live performance as something that the audience listened to very carefully, picking up on what was going on, the spontaneity and musicianship. And you cant do that if youre running around the stage all night, or at least we couldnt back then. By 1973, however, we were much more ambitious, in that respect. We really wanted to take the live performances as far as they ...








Eminem Rihanna PARODY Love the way you lie: Key of Awesome #27! Watch the Behind the Scenes HERE: www.youtube.com Subscribe! www.youtube.com Behind the Comments Video HERE: www.youtube.com Lyrics and vocals by Mark Douglas Rihanna vocals by Anastasia Douglas Directed by Tom Small Rihanna played by Bobbi Jo Kitchen LYRICS Just gonna ride past you on my bike That's allright because I'm not sure who I like Why did you give me an Indian burn I told the Principal because it really hurt You're such a stupid jerk I can't tell her that I like her I can only shoot her with a spitball She should know it means the same thing after all I threw glue at her just to get a reaction She was a distraction from addition and fractions Drew a you a picture of her cus I thought she was neat We've always been close 'cause we have assigned seats I'll never forget when I passed her that note She checked the box yes and that's all that she wrote From then it was great and we had a play date We played House and she made me a fake play dough steak The next day I saw something that I'll never forget She was playing and laying with Kyle in the ball pit I started to cry and lay down on the floor I said you're a fartface I don't like you no more I want you out of my heart but you're stuck like a splinter Goodbye, my mom's calling me for dinner You said mean things and you ran away That's okay it must've been opposite day You stole my heart and you stole my bike That's allright because I love the way you ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment