Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Summer Haul ♥ Dresses, Makeup, and More!






Summer Haul ♥ Dresses, Makeup, and More!
YAY for summer! :D I'll be at IMATS in LA on Sunday, June 24th! You can still buy tickets for this day here: makeupmag.com Watch my summer fashion video! youtu.be You can shop the Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual sale in stores AND online! www.bathandbodyworks.com **Free People dress is from Bloomingdale's and is available in multiple colors!** ________________________ OTHER PLACES TO FIND ME: Subscribe to my second channel! youtube.com Follow me on Twitter & tweet me video requests! twitter.com Be sure to use the hashtag #MissGlamRequests so I can easily find your tweets! (: Facebook: www.facebook.com Instagram username: TheGridMonster ________________________ WHAT I'M WEARING IN THIS VIDEO: Makeup -Lioele Water Drop BB Cream -Tarte Blush in Tipsy -Maybelline Color Tattoo in #25 Bad to the Bronze -Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin -MAC Eyeshadow in Nylon -Bobbi Brown Eyeliner in Bronze -Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara -Wet 'n' Wild Lipstick in #603C Just Peachy -Wet 'n' Wild Glassy Gloss in This Too Shall Glass Top and Tank -from Victoria's Secret Bracelets -from Mae Movement maemovement.com Ring -from Michael Kors Nails -Essie Fiji ________________________ Disclaimer I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned in this video.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment