Friday, August 9, 2013

Joe Nichols-Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off (Lyrics)






She said I'm going out with my girlfriends Margaritas at the Holiday Inn Lord have mercy, My only thought Was Tequila makes her clothes fall off I told her put an extra layer on I know what happens when she drinks Patron Her closet's missin' half the things she's bought Ya Tequila makes her clothes fall off (Chorus) She'll start with kickin' out of her shoes Loose an earring in her drink Leave her jacket in the bathroom stall Drop a contact down the sink Them pantyhose aint gonna last too long If the DJ puts Bon Jovi on She might come home in a table cloth Ya tequila makes her clothes fall off She can handle any champagne brunch A bridal shower with Bacardi punch Jello shooters full of Smirnoff But Tequila makes her clothes fall off Chorus She don't mean nothing - she's just havin fun Tomorrow she'll say oh what have I done Her friends will joke about the stuff she lost Ya tequila makes her clothes fall off Oh Tequila makes her clothes fall off (x2)

No comments:

Post a Comment