Friday, August 2, 2013

Scrubs - Our White Coats






The med students must figure out why they want to be doctors.
Video Rating: 0 / 5








~*~*~*~Open Me!~*~*~*~ What's in my diaper bag list: (This is set up as I did for my real babies) 1. Diaper Bag 2. 2 bottles for each baby/formula, fresh water bottles, Binkys if baby used it, but mine really didn't, of course the reborns do! :) 3. Toys with noise and there favorite lovey 4. Zip lock baggies for dirty clothes 5. Extra clothing, outfit, sleeper, onesie, socks/booties, hair ties for girl, bibs, burp cloth 6. Lots of diapers 7. Wipes 8. First aid kit also with hair brush, nail clippers, cotton swabs, washcloths, baby lotion (I do not use lotion on reborns only my real baby's), baby shampoo, baby soap in a container, I didn't use baby powder on my babies but I did use desitin as needed and always carried it. I do use baby powder on my reborns. 9. Thick blankets and receiving blankets. 10. Jacket or sweater with hats 11. Car seat and stroller went every where I went - Buckle up for safety! :D (Diaper bag contents also depends on the weather outside, but I always had worm clothes even in the summer time just in case, you never know what the weather will do especially at night.) Thank you for watching! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment