Sunday, August 4, 2013

I Just Wanna - Chris Logic






Hey guys, I know I kinda stopped uploading :( so sorry! life's hard . thank you for those who are still subscribed to me lol, I love youse :D There aren't any new songs that I really liked recently, so here's this song that I reckon is hella cute hehe . I will upload more soon, promise . Follow me on twitter: twitter.com Tumblr me, I upload more here: bexpham.tumblr.com Download www.mediafire.com Lyrics: LOVE what's it to you , I just wanna be next to you Just wanna hold you so damn close , kiss ya nose all the way to ya toes , You plus me there's no subtraction , you've brouth more than satisfaction, Found true love in this attraction , I have no control of my actions , You know why, I'm hooked on you , it's the truth I just can't move Baby girl, what should I do? I just don't know I have no clue So caught up in your brown eyes , all the way down to your thighs Girl you got me mesmerized , such a beautiful surprise, It is you that got me goin' , I know that our love is growin' , always flowin' , never slowin' , Shine so bright it's like ya glowin' Personality, your style, your cute dimples when you smile , When we're walkin' down that aisle , I know that is all worthwhile I just wanna hug , I just wanna kiss , I just wanna hold you through the night , I just wanna touch , I just wanna clutch , I just wanna hold ya hand so tight , I just wanna laugh , I just wanna smile , I just wanna say the words I do , I just wanna live , I just wanna love , I just wanna be with you ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5








Slideshow of some cute Asian tomboys.Enjoy it.I pt some simple effects and a nice background song :) Like,comment,and please subscribe! ~lengprince21~
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment