Monday, August 5, 2013

Pretty Little Angels Chapter 9 Pt. 1






Bow's Pov Me: I'm sick and tired of this shit Katia Katia: *crying* I don't have it I pulled her hair even harder. I hate when bitches get sneaky on me. With every tug she screamed louder and louder. Me: stop fucking playing with me Tia!!! Katia: *crying* I'm serious Bow I don't have it I swear I let go of her hair letting her body collide with the floor boards. Me: if I find out you lying on me you better pray to God I don't kill your ass I walked out the room slamming the door behind me. Trell: what was that about? Me: I'm missing my Mary Jane Trell: she stole that shit??? Me: she claiming she don't Trell: frisk her ass Me: I did and nothing Trell: you know its time nigga these bitches need correcting Me: yea I took out my IPhone and called Breezy. Breezy: what? Me: Code Black Breezy: what you're bitch do? Me: I'll tell you when I get there Breezy: aight txt Trell and Trigga tell them the deal Me: Trell with me but I got Trigga Breezy: you only got an hour He hung up Me: you know what to do Riley's Pov Dontae let me sit in the back tonight and help the girls get ready. Rose: you think I should wear the blue or the red? Me: uh Red Rose: good you're learning I rolled my eyes and answered my phone. Me: hello Katia: *scared and crying* Riley Me: *Worried* Tia what's wrong? Katia: I'm so scared I - Me: where are you? Katia: Idk everywhere I look its pitch black Me: Ok Imma go get help just stay on the phone with me I grabbed my jacket then walked towards the exit. Trey ...

No comments:

Post a Comment