Sunday, March 17, 2013

Nemi Lovin Part 3






Demi:*Wakes up and sighs.* I can't believe 3 months went by that fast. Nick:*Walks in.* You ready? Demi:*Looks at him, lip quivers.* No. Nick:*Walks over, pets her hair.* Hey, I will be back. On spring break. Demi:*Sniffles, pecks his lips over and over.* Don't leave me. Nick:*Sighs.* I really don't wanna but I got to. Now, get up and come downstairs. Demi:*Nods.* I gotta change.*Walks into the bathroom.* DownStairs Demi:(www.polyvore.com *Walks down with her head down.* Where are they?*Walks outside seeing them all next to the car, looks down agian.* Nick:*Sees her, sighs, walks over, hugs her.* Baby, it's gonna be okay. Demi: How? I am gonna miss you so much. Nick: I am always just a call away. No matter what.*Kisses her cheek.* Demi:*Sniffles.* Can I keep these?*Points to the hat and jacket.* Nick:*Smiles.* Of course. And I left a can of my cologne in the bathroom. Whenever you miss me, put on my old grey sweater and we can video chat. Demi:*Nods, pecks his cheek and kisses him.* Nick:*French kisses her back.* Demi:*Rubs his chest.* Nick:*Groans, pulls away.* You are killing me. Demi:*Giggles.* Nick: I love that giggle. I actually have a video of you giggling while we were in bed that one time. I play it whenever I'm down. Demi:*Blushes.* Stop it. Nick: And my background on my phone is you.*Shows her.* --- in video --- Demi:*Giggles.* Babeeee. Nick:*Smiles.* I wanna see that smile of yours. It bightens my day. Demi:*Smiles, looks down.* Stop that. Nick:*Chuckles, gives ...
Video Rating: 3 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment