Friday, March 22, 2013

Kid Cras - Tik Tok Filipino Parody (Flip Flops)






MP3 DOWNLOAD: www.sendspace.com ...Message me for video download . This is a Filipino parody of Ke$ ha's "TikTok" music video . Click here to see the original song: www.youtube.com The beat was remade by someone on youtube. NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED - plz don't delete :) If you liked this video, SUBSCRIBE for more! ...it's free!... ;) www.youtube.com This is what you all been impatiently waiting for!!! ^_____^ My apologies for the delay, it was hard finding time to put this together when I have so many other things in the way... BUT IT'S HERE NOW !!! xD It's been over a year since I dropped the "Whatever You Like" Parody and it gained me a lot of viewers... I knew I had to come back with another one, something more EXTREME and HILARIOUS... Please let me know if you want the song available for download :) COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE PART :P And yes I know thats a PEDICAB and not a TRICYCLE !! p It just rhymed better :p FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com TWITTER: twitter.com **Special Thanks to: Chris McCombs (for being cameraman ^^') Directed, Produced & Edited by Kid Cras aka "The Manila Fresh Prince" ... London 2 Philippines and all round the world babyyy.. In association with: Lirikong Supremo FilmeFilms & Flipcore Clothing . ..FLIP.2.DA.CORE.. MORE VIDEOS FROM KID CRAS COMIN SOON .. SUBS UP !! ^^ jejemon jejemons LYRICS: wake up in the morning with a bery hard Titi take a shower in the CR, and then I brush my te-eth before i leave, wear tsinelas, grab my new era cap and when I leave tell ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment