Thursday, March 28, 2013

Jeremy Passion- Fill Me In (by Craig David)






Craig David was the shiznit when I first started doing music. I wanted to sing like him, wear a beanie like him, and be british.. like him (joke). His guitarist, Fraser T., was one of the reasons why I started playing guitar and this song in particular, got me into playing r&b on guitar in high school. I wasn't in the mood to sleep right away so I made this for you guys. Just a simple jam on cam. Enjoy! Rate! Comment! Favorite! Subscribe. Thanks!, Jeremy Passion "Fill Me In" Original by Craig David Covered by Jeremy Passion Manongdo @ The Little Studio That Could (San Francisco, CA) Equipment Used: RØDE NT2-A Condenser Mic "Alpha" (My classical guitar courtesy of Don Jon Guitars, Philippines) Logic Pro 8 Macbook Book Pro 17" Event Studio Precision 6 Monitors (Also by RØDE)
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment