Thursday, March 14, 2013

Elongated Eyes (Son Ga-in inspired)






Hey guys (Btw- apologies if I pronounce Ga-In's name wrong.. I jus know her as Yeobo/Noona from WGM episodes tehehee) Yep- still ill. It's been a month & a half... but getting better ^_^. As requested- this look is inspired by Son Ga-In from Brown Eyed Girls. There are two looks combined in one video. Both looks concentrates on elongated eyes by exaggerating the length of the peepers. One is great for daytime; simple, chic yet edgy. The other look is dangerous, intense and great for clubbing/partying. Btw- this look is jus inspired by the Ga-In, I am not applying I look like her. I have to say both of these looks are not what I would normally wear lol but I adore Ga-In. She is petite yet sexy! Such a talented cool chick from an awesome band and it just inspired me to experiment with 'dangerous looking eyes'. I don't have monolids like the beautiful Ga-In but I wanted to demonstrate that this look is versatile and looks great on all eye sizes and shapes. My eyes are rounder than Ga-in's therefore her eyes look sharper. Each person's eyes gives a different effect. Ga-In sports different eyeliner looks. One is her winged eyeliner but I figured there are a lot of amazing tutorials on the web already so I figured I'll choose the more exaggerated look. As for the night look- I decided to base it on her Baby-G ad. If you keep up with me on twitter or the Bubzbeauty Facebook Page; you guys will know that 'We Got Married' is one of my fav shows to watch. The adam couple (Jo Kwon ...

No comments:

Post a Comment