Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Edward Khamidullin February 2012 Skate Edit






Edward Khamidullin February 2012 Skate Edit
Managed to get 3 minutes worth of footy thru out the month of February. Hope you guys like it! Subscribe! Additional filmers; THANKS to: Josh Swensen, Scottie White, Alec Denby, Brandon Bjelke and Sam Cahill Check out my sponsors, and help support them! -Unfortunate Clothing: www.unfortunateclothing.bigcartel.com -Unity Skateboards: www.wix.com Filmed with a Sony HDR CX110 and a Baby Death Lens [SONG IS VERONA BY GEOGRAPHER, I DO NOT OWN ANY PARTS TO IT]








www.sewhere.com @The_Splash requested that I make a video on super hero capes. This is a very simple version of the cape, a garment that has been reworked and re-imagined since the beginning of clothes. I hope you have fun making one! PS- I filmed this by myself with the camera and remote- sorry if some of the shots are a little off! http
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment