Monday, August 20, 2012

Johnny - I want you back






I fell in love with this song. I might do a cover of the song sooon but I'm still deciding on that because I love this song and I dont want to butcher it. Well anyway we'll see. Lyrics Yo, this ones for you, Hope you like it. You ever get this feeling, That we were meant to be. Well suddenly, A flash of light came shinning on me. I started squinting at the light, I drop to my knees And realize it was god that was smilein down at me And he said listen son You need to make this quick Im here to help you out Yes and Ill grant you one wish. One opportunity, yeah kid Just one request Just dont get greedy and selfish kid Just show respect So I said listen father I say prayers everyday I want you to know that Im Im happy that you came You probably know already But Imma let you know See theres this girl in my life But I cant let her go Shes always on my mind And shes some sort of curse I always think about her Cant even finish a verse He said okay Ill help Ill help show you the way Please, oh please, oh please God, what word should I say? (x2) Just let me show for the record I know I made mistakes I regret what I was willing to face But know that Ill take you back If I could yes I would Cause girl I miss your touch Love you so much and I want you back God said that he understood me And he gon bring her back He only had one question Do I really want her back? Oh yes I want her back And Ill do anything Ill walk a thousand miles Ill serve a thousand kings Ill clime the highest ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment