Saturday, August 25, 2012

Jay-Z - On To The Next One (Live @ Late Show with David Letterman) [TheSuperHD Video]






Jay-Z - On To The Next One (Live @ Late Show with David Letterman) [TheSuperHD Video]
Shawn Carter was born on December 4, 1969. He was brought up on the mean streets in the Marcy Projects of Brooklyn, New York. During a difficult childhood he was part time rapper and full time hustler. Carter's father abandoned the family before he became a teenager. The fledgling rapper was known as "Jazzy" which he modified into Jay-Z. Other names that he went by later in his career were the Jiggaman, HOV and Hova. After his father's departure Jay-Z took solace in his rap on the streets, he used the money from his hustling to fund his rap career. One of Jay-Z's closest friends was Christopher Wallace, who was later known as the Notorious BIG Jay-Z had the magical ability to create an entire track without writing it down even once. While he tests out a few sample tunes the lyrics just flow from the top of his head. Jay-Z had heard a lot of stories how record companies exploited young rappers with talent. The fruits of their hard work were enjoyed by the company. The rapper needed the company to give him his first break because he did not have the funds to manage the studio costs. Jay-Z wanted to avoid this situation. In an unprecedented move he formed his own company along with fellow street pals Damon Dash and Kareem "Biggs" Burke. He wanted to cut out the middleman who would drain the profits; Roc-a-Fella Records was created. Jay-Z struck a deal with Priority Records for the distribution of his album. It is testimony of his systematic method of functioning that he ...








If you enjoy this track, please support us on iTunes! bit.ly bit.ly Stream all my songs for free on spotify! bit.ly Check out this hook I recorded with NineDiamond! www.soundclick.com Dont have iTunes? Amazonmp3! bit.ly Had a BLAST working on this track with Joseph Vincent and big shoutout to Alex Twu for shooting the vid!! Check out bloopers and outtakes here!!! www.youtube.com Check out my TALENTED friends! Alex: www.youtube.com www.youtube.com Joseph Vincent: www.youtube.com Follow us on twitter and facebook! Jason: www.twitter.com JV: www.twitter.com Alex: www.twitter.com Shoutout to Jrice for the beat! www.youtube.com write to me @ miniachilles@gmail.com got renren? www.renren.com LYRICS: Verse 1 Let me tell you about a girl who changed my world I don't know just how she's doin' that she's on my mind, she's takin' my time I'm loosin' my way but now she's bringin' me back She's my Ipod, I got her on REPLAY I LOVE THE WAY SHE LIES and she's making me wanna say the DJ GOT US FALLIN' IN LOVE We like DYNAMITE, and I just can't get enough Pre Chorus What goes up must come down now baby your not around I'm layin' all alone in the middle of the night Verse 2 Let me tell you 'bout a girl who changed my life She's a triple threat and she's just my type Voice of a goddess, can dance to this flow, she be turnin' heads everywhere that she goes She's my Ipod, I got her on REPLAY I LOVE THE WAY SHE LIES and she's making me wanna say the DJ GOT US FALLIN' IN LOVE We like DYNAMITE ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment