Thursday, August 30, 2012

Indonesian baby on 40 cigarettes a day






Join us on Facebook at on.fb.me A toddler on Sumatra is hooked on nicotine after being introduced to cigarettes by his father. Follow us on twitter at twitter.com Subscribe to ITN News! www.youtube.com Check out the rest of our Top 20 Most Watched Videos: www.youtube.com








-Later that day- *Star pacing the room* Samantha:Star i am sure he just ran out of gas Star:For 6 hours *Looks at her weirdly* -At Jail- Police Guard:You get 2 Calls 1 to a friend and other to your parents and make it snappy Josh:Pushy *Calls Star* Star:Hello? Josh:Star do you have 5000 bucks? Star:*Spits out his drink* What For? Josh:I am in jail *Hopeful* Star:Fine but do you have 1000 buck? Josh:Yeah in the safe code is 5463 Star:Okay *Unlocks it and opens it up* Josh:*Whispers*And get here fast because i think 1 of my prisoners has a gun Star:I will be there as quick as possible *Grabs jacket and see's samantha Puking in the toilet* Samantha the place is all yours throws her the keys and leaves* -At the prison- Star:Okay here is the money now let him out *Hands the police the money* Police Officer:Fine but if he is ever near drugs again then i am afraid he is sentenced to death Star:I promise it won't happen again officer *Goes and get's Josh* -On the drive home- Star:Josh Why *Allitle mad* Josh:I had to my family was About to die of hunger Star:You could of asked me for help *Disappointed* Josh:I didn't wanna make you pay for me *Looks down* I'm sorry Star:Don't sweat it brotha i will always be here for you *Wraps one arm around him and gives him a quick hug* -At Kim's house- *Kim singing www.youtube.com * Kim:My name is Olly Nice to meet you can i tell you baby,There's A whole lot of pretty ladies,But none like you,You shine so Bright *A Knock on the door* Kim:Come ...
Video Rating: 0 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment